Spooky Eyeball Cookies
- Take apart Oreo cookies.
- Add edible decorating gel (a colored blob for the iris’ and red squiggles for a blood shot look).
- Place a brown M&M in the center of the colored gel.
Creepy Crawly Caterpillar Kabobs
- Pierce grapes with a wood skewer to desired length.
- Attach candy eyes to a dab of green decorating gel.
- You could also use a cherry tomato for the head (I knew my kiddos preferred grapes).
Poof! A simple and healthy snack.
Pretzel Skeletons & Apple Smiles
- Use a regular sized marshmallow for a head.
- Push onto a mini pretzel stick.
- Place through 4 yogurt covered pretzels.
- Decorate the face (I used a marker but you could use decorating pen or gel).
- Slice apples in to approximately half-inch sizes.
- Spread peanut better for gums (or in this case red food gel)
- Take two slices and sandwich mini marshmallows in-between. The more crooked the marshmallows the more creepy the smile.
- Paint clothespins in desired color(s). I did some nude and some green. You may need two coats.
- Let dry.
- Add embellishments like fingernails, warts, stitches, and/ or knuckles. I used red nails on both the nude and green “witch” fingers and black on the “monster” fingers. Initially I blobbed green paint for warts but they didn’t show unless under direct lighting so I added black. I also added black on the witch nails for a chipped affect.
Thanks for stopping! ~Ellie